This section (this page and sub-menu items) shares a listing of the upcoming Centre for Teaching and Learning Innovation (CTLI) workshops, guided tours, hands-on studios and other learning sessions.
See fly-out/sub-menu menus on the topics listed below or click on the linked words to be taken to the page:
- Sessions: Pedagogies and Practices – Teaching and Learning
- Sessions: Brightspace – Digital Learning Environment
- Sessions: Kaltura – Video Storage and Streaming Platform
- Sessions: BlueJeans – Web Conferencing Platform
- Sessions: New Instructors – Orientation and Onboarding
- Most sessions are held via web conferencing through BlueJeans (unless otherwise noted).
- Registration is through CTLI@nic.bc.ca and accepted at any time up to 30 hours prior to the session.
- Registrations will be confirmed via the sending of an Outlook invite with the BlueJeans connection information/URL and passcode.
- Sessions with no registrations will be cancelled.