This page lists the most frequently asked instructor questions about Brightspace. If there is a question here you’d like to learn more about, click on the link to be taken to another page with step-by-step instructions.
Course Set Up Questions
- Q: How can I add other participants (students, instructors) to my course?
- Q: How can I make my Brightspace course visible to students (active)?
- Q: How can I manage the dates in my course in an easy way?
- Q: How can I give students with DALS accommodations for time on a quiz or test?
- Q: How can I use the Announcements and Activity Feed on the course homepage?
Course Content Copying Questions
- Q: How can I copy content between Brightspace courses?
- Q: How can I import (bring in) content from an exported Blackboard Learn or Brightspace course package?
- Q: How can I create a back-up copy of my Brightspace course for safe keeping/future use?
User Settings Questions
- Q: Where and how can I manage my Brightspace account settings?
- Q: How can I edit my notifications settings?
- Q: What is the New Content Experience (aka Lessons) that NIC uses all about?
- Q: How can I add a video note to my course?