The session(s) listed on this page are for instructors to learn more about Kaltura, NIC’s video storage and streaming platform integrated into Brightspace and also accessible through our public Mediaspace portal.
- Most sessions are held via web conferencing through BlueJeans (unless otherwise noted).
- Registration is through CTLI@nic.bc.ca and accepted at any time up to 30 hours prior to the session.
- Registrations will be confirmed via the sending of an Outlook invite with the BlueJeans connection information/URL and passcode.
- Sessions with no registrations will be cancelled.
Kaltura: Overview of Tools and Features for Using Video in Teaching and Learning
Essentials in Using Kaltura Capture for your own video recording, uploading and managing content in My Media and sharing media with your class via Media Gallery in Brightspace etc.
- Facilitator: Liesel Knaack
- Upcoming Dates:
- none at this time
- request a consultation via NIC Service Desk