This section includes resources and ideas to assist instructors in designing a course.
Before you begin designing a course consider these key principles and practices for successful teaching and learning.
- Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education (PDF) – University of Iowa
- A Model for Great Teaching – Evidence Based Education (Great Teaching Toolkit)
- Model for Great Teaching – Handout from Great Teaching Toolkit – PDF Version
- Enhancing Student Learning: Seven Principles for Good Practice – Michigan State University
- Applying Chickering’s 7 Principles to Remote Learning – Indiana University