For a Successful Term Start
21 IMPORTANT CHECKLIST ITEMS TO ENSURE YOUR BRIGHTSPACE COURSE IS READY for STUDENTS!
Here is a handy-dandy checklist of 21 important items to ensure your course is ready to for learning. Completing and checking off these 21 items will ensure your course is ready for your students. Each item has a resource/link to a video that I created to help you.
Bookmark this page to help you keep track of how many you have completed.
ALSO SOME HELPFUL LISTS MADE FOR YOU!
- Course Readiness Items – items to do when you are done building your course
- Course Home Page Widgets – how to use the course home page widgets (if you have not used or were curious about)
- Time Saving Tips and Tools in Brightspace – time saving features and functions of Brightspace
- NIC Student Supports Module – don’t forget to upload the Student Supports Module!
- Blackboard vs. Brightspace Comparison – to help you compare old to new
- All Brightspace Videos – – a collection of all NIC-created videos related to learning Brightspace in one spot (sort page by video tile, video + details or just the titles) – and also found throughout this Teach Anywhere site in the Brightspace section (under Learning Technologies)