The following session(s) are geared to help instructors learn more about BlueJeans, NIC’s web video conferencing platform.
- Most sessions are held via web conferencing through BlueJeans (unless otherwise noted).
- Registration is through CTLI@nic.bc.ca.
- Registrations accepted at any time up to 30 hours prior to the session.
- Registrations will be confirmed via the sending of an Outlook invite with the BlueJeans connection information/URL and passcode.
- Sessions with no registrations will be cancelled.
BlueJeans: Techniques for Effective Teaching and Student Learning
For faculty on how to use a collection of key tools to improve your digital classes, guest speaker sessions and student presentations with details and tips on how to use in teaching and learning situations.
- Facilitator: Liesel Knaack
- Upcoming Dates
- Thursday, August 25 (9 – 10 am) – Liesel
- Monday, August 29 (1:30 – 2:30 pm) – Liesel
- Thursday, September 1 (9 – 10 am) – Liesel