The following session(s) are geared to help instructors learn more about BlueJeans, NIC’s web video conferencing platform.
- Most sessions are held via web conferencing through BlueJeans (unless otherwise noted).
- Registration is through CTLI@nic.bc.ca and accepted at any time up to 30 hours prior to the session.
- Registrations will be confirmed via the sending of an Outlook invite with the BlueJeans connection information/URL and passcode.
- Sessions with no registrations will be cancelled.
BlueJeans: Techniques for Effective Teaching and Student Learning
For faculty on how to use a collection of key tools to improve your digital classes with details and tips on how to use in teaching and learning situations.
- Facilitator: Liesel Knaack
- Upcoming Dates
- none at this time
- requested consultation via NIC Service Desk